• Introduction to Visual Studio
• Window Based Programming /GUI Programming
• Assemblies And Namespaces
• Multi Threading
• Connection String – App.config, UDL file
• ADO.NET – Disconnected model
• Net Code Debugging
• ASP.NET Intro to Web Programming
• ASP.NET Web Forms Basics & Controls
• Themes And Skinss
• IIS And Deployment
• Application ArchitectureTalk to us! Course Content
This C#.NET training teaches non-experienced people how to create the Solutions/Applications using C#.NET. C#.NET is Microsoft’s entry into the world of managed programming. Using a syntax that is deliberately from Java, C++ and C, C#.NET achieves a natural trade-off of terseness and clarity, enabling programmers to express concepts in a clear and maintainable form. The recent enhancements to the language have made it even more powerful than before, allowing programmers to work with C#.NET in both an Object-Oriented and partially functional style.
The course is designed to provide Basic knowledge of Python. Python programming is intended for software engineers, system analysts, program managers and user support personnel who wish to learn the Python programming language.
• Learn the fundamentals of C# programming in Visual Studio.
• Using .Net Framework.
• Working with variables, data types.
• Work with standard programming skills.
• Exception Handling in C#.
• Object oriented programming in C#.
• Object oriented techniques.
• Working with Arrays.
• Create Generic classes and methods.
• Collections in C#.
• Generate and test your own classes using the Class Designer and Object Test Bench tools.
• Use delegate types to provide flexibility and type safety.
• Use anonymous types, lambda expressions, extension methods, object initializers, and implicit type declarations
Anyone with an interest in creating their own projects from scratch.People who want to gain an understanding of Visual Studio and .NET development.People who want to learn programming through pragmatic example instead of endless explanations.