• Introduction to Data Science
• Python Ecosystem for Machine Learning
• Statistics, Probability, Linear algebra for Machine Learning
• Exploratory Data analysis
• Feature Engineering
• Machine learning Algorithms
• Ensemble Algorithms
• Evaluation & Performance metrics
• Text Mining
• Neural Networks and Deep Learning
• Recommendation System Basics
• Productionizing the Model
• End-to-End solution (Based on your interest)Talk to us! Course Content
ISON TECH SYSTEMS offers the most relevant and updated Data Science training in Hyderabad. This training curriculum has been designed by industry professionals with extensive experience to come up with training in Data Science and Business Analytics that includes Business Intelligence, data analysis, cleansing, mining, discovery and transformation, deploying Machine Learning algorithms and deriving business insights.
The steadily increasing importance of data science across industries has led to a rapid demand for data scientists. It’s been said that the role of data scientist is the 21st century’s sexiest job title. If you wonder why it has become such a sought after position these days, the short answer is that there has been a huge explosion in both data generated and captured by organizations and common people and data scientists are the people who derive valuable insights from that data and figure out what can be done with it.
More and more organizations these days use their data a decision supporting tool and to build data-intensive products and services. The collection of skills required by organizations to support these functions has been grouped under the term “Data Sciences”. This course will cover the basic concepts of big data, methodologies for analyzing structured and unstructured data with emphasis on the relationship between the Data Scientist and the business needs. The course is intended for second degree students coming for a background of: Engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics, economy and management.
Data science courses contain math—no avoiding that! This course is designed to teach learners the basic math you will need in order to be successful in almost any data science math course and was created for learners who have basic math skills but may not have taken algebra or pre-calculus. Data Science Math Skills introduces the core math that data science is built upon, with no extra complexity, introducing unfamiliar ideas and math symbols one-at-a-time.
What will you learn in this Data Scientist certification training?
• Various Data Scientist roles and responsibilities.
• Deploying of Machine Learning algorithms.
• Data analysis and visualization using R language.
• Hadoop integration with R for statistical computing.
• Working with recommender systems.
• Data clustering and vectorization.
• Installation of Impala for massive parallel processing.
• Analysis segmentation and prediction using clustering